Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You.

This hell that you’ve laid out for me
This hell that you can’t take away
This hell you’ve so gladly drawn out
Has haunted me for so long
Tonight you’ve shown me true pain
Tonight you’ve revived my heart’s curse
Tonight you’ve taken the knife and dug it in
When will you decide enough has been done?
I lay awake hoping for a saviour
I lay awake in dreams of torture
I lay awake with memories floating around
This pain I feel is real.
You’ve taken every opportunity to crush me
You’ve taken every step in order to kill me
You’ve taken the path to destruction
I want to thank you for showing me you haven’t changed
Remind me why your like this
Remind me why I feel that I should care
Remind me why I need succeed in this frail thing called life
The end is near
Drugs are my escape
Drugs are my true friends
Drugs are my comfort in times of need
You can’t judge me without knowing me and you have no idea who I’am.
Words can only go so far without meaning
Words can only do so little harm
Words can only describe what the heart and mind are feeling
You’ve not a clue to what this means.
Restore my faith in God
Restore my faith in people
Restore my faith in me.

1 comment:

Andy Alt said...

Who's this person that causes you so much pain? I happen to know some... people.. yeah, that's it... people, that will... take care of... other people. Credit cards accepted, prefers cash.

:)