Monday, October 17, 2005

Get The Fuck Out Of Here

Slam your fucking body against a wall
Punches thrown left and right
Shouts,yells and screams heard deep into the night
Watch the blood run down your face
I'll make you wish you were never born
Don't you ever do that shit to me again
I'll make you pay
Don't you ever fucking lay a hand on me again
Take that knife to your throat
Pray for dead motherfucker
When I'm through with you
You'll be wishing you had just ended it all before this
I won't let you die without you feeling the most pain you possibly can
Your going to suffer bitch
I'm going to be your punisher
Fucking die bitch die
I fucking hate you
I can't take all this hate
I want you fucking out of here
Step off
Fucking hell don't you get it?
Blood will pour
Screams will be heard
I hate you more than words can fucking express
No high can make this pain go away
Goodnight bitch,I'll bury you tommorow.

3 comments:

Andy Alt said...

I think it's great that you were able to channel some of that negative energy into writing. From my own experience, it *usually* helps me to feel better, not to say it does for you. When I wrote the short story, "Mount Solation," I was feeling incredibly alone at the time. An idea popped into my head about a man on a mountain. I realized I had the basis for a story. I wrote it out in a notebook for two hours. It turned out well, and I even managed to turn into kind of a non-depressing, inspirational story. Anyway, definitely good when people don't bottle up negative emotions. There may be many ways different people channel negative emotions, but I've found writing to be the most effective for me. It's probably one of those things that vary from individual to individual.

LoveNotes&SuicideLetters said...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile,got alot on my plate right now.

Andy Alt said...

I figured that by your last post. Thanks for the update though.