Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hate To Love

I'm falling,falling,falling
Couldn't you hear me screaming for you?
Fading away to nothing
Burning up into ashes that will blow away in the wind
This hole that Alice went down is neverending
I should never have taken that left turn
Take me back to where we started out
I don't want to be here anymore
Remember me when the days are colder and the nights are longer
Who will you turn to then?
Surely not her,she won't care for you then
Not like I will
Don't try to guess at this
Don't try to take a guess at me
For even I can't tell you what this is all about
My head is spinning,I'm running so fast
I can't catch up no matter how hard I try
I want to reach out and touch you
But when I turn you won't be there for me to reach out to
I miss you and I want to be there for you always
Love will never be the same for me again
Touch me and make me feel alive
Let my skin burn for you,let my mind reel
Take me in
Remind me what it was like to have a passion that burned
Throw away your doubts and our past
Begin anew with me
Remember that I need love
I will always give that to you
That's a promise
Darling I will never do you harm
My heart beats for you not him
I lied when I said he was all that I ever wanted
It was you all along
It was you for so long
I want you now
I want you forever
Take me in
Fulfill your lust
We will stand as one forever
You and me
No one else,it's always us
I love you and I want you to know it
Show it
Be there
I love you.

No comments: