Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Awful Truth

It was over so long ago
I mean't to hurt you that I will admit
Your money was all I wanted from you
The look of you was disguisting
I couldn't bring myself to press my lips to yours
Running away and acting foolish were the only things I could do
To keep myself entertained when I was around you
Your jokes were so juvenile
Your attempts at making out were just horrific
Now that we're friends
You try and bring up the past in hopes to hurt me
But I just laugh and say "Yes I remember that,wasn't it awful?"
You cannot bring me down,for I already shot you down =D

2 comments:

Andy Alt said...

LoveNotes&SuicideLetters writes
-----
You cannot bring me down,for I already shot you down =D
---

Sounds like this person is now beneath both you *and* your dignity, if I'm reading it correctly.

LoveNotes&SuicideLetters said...

I guess he is lol