Thursday, October 13, 2005

Show Me Love

Take me in your arms
Show me that you truly care for me
Let all my doubts just melt away
For once take my hand
Don’t be afraid to show your feelings
Tell me what your inner secrets
Make me apart of it all
Please don’t keep me in the dark any longer
I need love and care
I’m like a flower
If you keep me in the dark for awhile
I will wilt and die
Don’t allow that to happen to me, to us.
My thoughts tell me I’m flawed
That it’s all my fault
But maybe your just insecure and nervous
Sometimes when you talk
I know you mean well
You just need to open up more
Let me in

1 comment:

Andy Alt said...

I've come to realize that the old saying, "It takes two to tango," is usually very often true. Often it's not truly "fault" of either or, but more of a mismatch because of incompatibility; everyone has faults, every human, and emotions are very confusing things.

Yada, yada, and yada.

I REALLY liked your flower comparison!