Thursday, September 15, 2005

You just keep pushing and pushing,I keep falling and falling.
You expect me to understand you when you say nothing at all.
Playing the blame game won't get you anywhere.
Hearing me explaining and explaining won't open up your eyes.
All I feel is numb.
I don't know how to make you see,I'm screaming for you to look at me.
Say anything,say anything at all to me.
Make me feel that you care about me.
Make me understand you and why you do the things you do.
Look at it from my point of view for once.
Try to see it from my perspective.
But I know you won't.
You believe that your always right and all I do is complain.
But open up your eyes.
I need you to understand.
But you can't.

1 comment:

Andy Alt said...

Hello, Chrissie. I like your advertisement for grease, but apparently someone needs to teach you a thing or two about targeted advertising. In the meantime, stop by sometime and I will throw some of my hot and boiling oil at you so you'll have something to read using your nifty little slime meter there. I'm sure you get very sick of reading the same thing every day; looking at the lines on your face in a mirror must be very challenging for you. I'm sure it must also be challenging for your blind but devoted husband. Perhaps your next husband or cousin won't poke his eyes out with your spare grime meter which you keep hidden under your mattress in case of lubrication emergencies.