Friday, September 16, 2005

Rain is pouring down like nothing I've ever seen before.
The streets are filled with cars,people dying to get home.
Just waiting for the bus.
Praying no one will see me as I get on.
Need to get away,need to get far away.
I want to go to a place where nobody knows who I'am.
I'm dying here with you,I'm dying here all alone.
We're not even together,it's you up in your own mind.
It's me all alone hoping you'll notice I'm there.
When you call I want to hang up on you.
When you don't I'm just waiting,hoping to hear your voice.
But now I've had enough.
I need to leave you behind,all of you.
I have to get away from everything and everyone.
I'm sorry to say but you'll never see my face again.
Maybe one day hear about me in the papers.
As the death of the year.

No comments: