Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tears Don't Visit These Eyes Of Mine

You can't look past it
You deny it even to yourself
You refuse to even admit that it just may be the case
Your falling so hard
Im trying to do my best to catch you
But you just want to crash
How am I supposed to help you
If I can't even help myself anymore?
You know I'll do anything for you
But sometimes I just have to get away
You can't cry out anymore
You must be silent
Please try and remember me when I'm gone
You know I'll be thinking of you
I know my thoughts are a mess
But I just can't get my head straight
No matter how hard I try
You mean the world to me
Always have,always will
No matter where you go
I'll always love you
Our paths have crossed and who knows
Maybe they will again
I'll always remember you and the life you led
My death is near,or atleast my departure
You always knew that I spoke in riddles
And yet you chose to ignore the simple fact
When I'm gone I'll think of you
I hope I can write to you
Let you know what's going on
What my life has become
I'd love to know all about yours
I always thought you'd be something great
You have that in you
They can say what they want about me
But I know you and that wasn't you
It's not you now either but I have to face the facts
We've changed into such different people
I miss your laugh
I miss your tears
I miss everything about you
If I could I would cry
But somehow tears just don't come that often anymore to these eyes of mine
You'll always be remembered
But as what I'll never know
You were the best thing
You were the worst thing
You were everything
I can't believe it
I wonder what you'd think if you were to read this
Funny how life goes isn't it?
Seems like I have you on my mind alot
You had such an impact on my life
Your name's still on my window
I want to cry for us,for me,for you,for everything
But tears don't visit these eyes of mine anymore
You were my world
I'm glad your gone
I'm was so broken up that you were gone before
I thought I couldn't survive
My scars tell stories about me and my life
They can say what they want about me
But you I knew from the moment I saw you
Were destined for greatness

4 comments:

Andy Alt said...

I feel it is my duty as a writer to serve other writers, such as yourself, when they have committed heinous acts of mispell. This action shall not hithertofornotevenaword go unpunished from this day forth, but thouest shalt now never forget that your is possessive (your car, your cattle, your pack of cigarettes) and you're is a contraction of "you are," you're quite good at tapping into your emotions and you're quite handy with all those vowels and consonants which I have stolen from the dictionary for my own evil purposes and diabolical schemes. In the cosmic scheme of an otherwise empty universe, please keep handy next to your thoughts that I come not to criticize, but merely to correct and inform as I have been raised a gentleman by the publisher of Webster's Dictionary, and feel that your gift is that you're a writer and a thousand other beings you have yet to discover.

LoveNotes&SuicideLetters said...

Thank you for the correction.I'll keep that in mind.

Andy Alt said...

You're welcome. :) And you're also welcome for the other thing too; the thing you mentioned in your comments on my blog. :) As a matter of fact, I appreciate you mentioning your appreciation. :) People and things are much too underappreciated these days, don't you agree?

Andy Alt said...

Contact me through my web site. I have something to send you by email, inspired by the title, "Tears Don't Visit These Eyes of Mine."

Oh, by the way, I think that since the word "Of" is a preposition, you would lowercase it in a title.