Monday, March 20, 2006

December.

Far away in the distance I hear those fateful chimes.
The wind decides what way to follow.
Lying on the ground in the darkness,feel the earth rumble.
Have you stuck the knife deep in her heart?
Have you felt?
Your continuing on like nothing has ever begun.
I stand infront of you about to ask you.
Yet you turn away , are you afraid?
The forest is alive tonight.
I dare you to come out.
Come out my darling, find me in the night.
Follow the path, down to the river.
I'll make you scream and quiver.
The wolf howls as you approach.
It's meant as a warning and yet it goes unnoticed.
Take heed.
The dare has been fulfilled.
Watch the shadows, watch them dance among the trees.
Can you feel that you are not alone?
Do you understand what's going on?
Run far away but always remember.
That fateful december.

No comments: